Career's With RWP Training
Tutor/Assessor (Business Administration / Customer Service)
Monday 25th March 2019
Full Time (part-time considered)
To cover all of Cumbria
Due to the award of a major new contract which will provide significant growth for RWP Training, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative tutor, practitioner, assessor in Business Administration/Customer Service at RWP Training Ltd.
The successful candidates will be exceptional practitioners, supporting all learners to achieve at the highest possible level and seeking continuous improvement. Delivering and assessing essential knowledge and understanding to learners and apprentices who are studying Business Administration/Customer Service courses at all levels.
Exceptional interpersonal skills, liaising with employers, engaging with young people to develop our Business Services department to reach its full potential.
You will be passionate about working with young people and have the ability and desire to motivate and enthuse others.
The successful candidate will work well as part of a team.
For an informal chat call Nina Dixon on 01228 593446
Please email completed applications to email@example.com or post to RWP Training Limited, Chertsey House, London Road, Carlisle Cumbria CA1 2QX
- A1 Assessor Award/TAQA
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a relevant occupational role
- Strong communication skills
- Self -Motivated
- Good Team Player
- Full Driving License
- Qualified to NVQ3 in Business Admin / Customer Service
- A recognised teaching qualification PTLLS / CTTLS / Cert-Ed
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills, Math, English and ICT up to Level 2
- A minimum of three years teaching experience
- A minimum of a grade 2 (Ofsted) in teaching and learning
- A minimum of a level 2 qualification in Maths and English