Careers With RWP Training
Tutor/Assessor (Business Administration/Management) - Cumbria
Salary: £20,151 to £25,000
Full Time or Part-Time considered
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and innovative tutor, practitioner, assessor to work in our business services team.
The successful candidate will be an exceptional practitioner, supporting all learners to achieve at the highest possible level and seeking continuous improvement. You will be responsible for delivering and assessing essential skills, knowledge and understanding to apprentices who are studying a business apprenticeship (Business Admin, Customer Service, Team Leading and Management) at all levels.
You will have exceptional interpersonal skills, liaising with employers and engaging with young people to support and develop our Business Services department to reach its full potential.
You will be passionate about working with young people and have the ability and desire to motivate and enthuse others.
The successful candidate will work well as part of a team.
For an informal chat regarding the position, please contact Karen Polyblank on 01228 593446, or to apply, please complete the application form below and email to email@example.com.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a relevant occupational role
- Strong communication skills
- Self -Motivated
- Good Team Player
- Full Driving License
- A1 Assessor Award/TAQA
- Qualified to NVQ3 in Business Administration, Customer Service or Management
- A recognised teaching qualification PTLLS/CTTLS/Cert-Ed
- Experience of delivering FS Math, English and ICT up to Level 2
- A minimum of three years teaching experience
- A minimum of a grade 2 (Ofsted) in teaching and learning
- A minimum of a level 2 qualification in Maths and English