Want to work in a Customer focused environment? RWP Training can help!
RWP Training offer Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship in Cumbria. If you wish to become a receptionist, customer service assistant / representative, customer advisor or many other careers then the Customer Service Apprenticeship could be for you!
What qualifications will I receive?
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- This Programme is 12 - 15 months, on completion you will gain these qualifications:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities are embedded into the apprenticeship.
- Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours
Training and Assessment
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will learn mostly whilst at work in a customer service setting for example a call centre. Once employed one of our Training Advisor's will visit you periodically to assess your skills in the workplace; this happens every four to six weeks (approximately). You will also attend off-the-job training every other week to work on technical skills, which will help you while you work towards your qualifications.
How do I find an Employer?
RWP have a supply of interested employers at all times. Once you have been accepted onto the Apprenticeship RWP will put your learner profile forward to the relevant employers. Vacancies for apprenticeships can be found on our website.
Alternatively, if you are already in employment and you wish to gain a qualification our Recruitment Team will happily discuss the options with your employer.
For further information which is not displayed on this page please contact the Recruitment Team 01228 593446. If you feel this is the right programme for you can Apply Now!
Name of Apprentice: Naomi Clarke
Job Title: Business Development Administrator
1. How did you find out about the Apprenticeship you applied for?
The vacancy I applied for was listed on the RWP Website.
2. How has the apprenticeship developed you as a person?
The apprenticeship has taught me a lot of skills, how to be approachable and improved my confidence when giving information, advice and guidance.
3. What do you enjoy most about your apprenticeship?
I really enjoy the Social Media and marketing aspect of the apprenticeship.
4. Would you recommend this Apprenticeship to friends and family?
Yes as the Customer Service Apprenticeship is more people focused but this can be general public or work colleagues, you do not necessarily have to be working in a customer facing environment.