Are you looking to learn new skills in an office environment? Or perhaps work as a receptionist? Then RWP Training can help!
RWP Training offer Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 & 3 in Cumbria. If you wish to become an administrator, school secretary, receptionist, personal assistant or many other careers then the Business Administration programme could be for you!
What qualifications will I receive?
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship (Level 2)
This is a 12 month programme and you will gain the following qualifications:
- OCR Level 2 Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF)
- Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Functional Skills English Level 1
- Functional Skills Maths Level 1
- Functional Skills ICT Level 1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Be Safe
Advanced Level Apprenticeship (Level 3)
If you have completed your level 2 Apprenticeship and want to advance your learning and develop more technical skills, the Advanced Level Apprenticeship will be of interest to you, this programme takes 18 months and you will gain these qualifications:
- OCR Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Be able to communicate in writing in Business
- Understand health and safety in a Business Environment
- Understand Business innovation and growth
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities embedded into the course
How do I find an Employer?
RWP have a supply of interested employers at all times. Once you have been accepted onto the Apprenticeship RWP will put your learner profile forward to the relevant employers. You may also be required to conduct your own job search. Vacancies for apprenticeships can be found on our website.
Alternatively, if you are already in employment and you wish to gain a qualification our Recruitment Team will happily discuss the options with your employer.
Training and Assessment
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you learn mostly while you work in an admin setting for example an office. Once employed one of our assessors visits you periodically to assess your skills in the workplace; this happens every four to six weeks (approximately). You also attend off-the-job training every other week to work on technical skills, which will help you while you work towards your qualifications.
For further information which is not displayed on this page please contact the Recruitment Team 01228 593446. If you feel this is the right programme for you can Apply Now!
Name of Apprentice: Abbie McCubbin
Job Title: Apprentice Administrator
1. How did you find out about the apprenticeship you applied for?
I contacted RWP and they gave me the information.
2. How did the recruitment team support you to find a suitable employer?
The team quickly found me a suitable employer and i was very happy with this.
3. How has the apprenticeship developed you as a person?
My apprenticeship has allowed me to learn a lot of new things and allowed me to work confidently within my job role.
4. What are your ambitions?
I would like to be a fully qualified administrator possibly working towards my Level 4 for Business Admin.